Help Marc Gunn Top the Charts Don’t Go Drinking With Hobbits
September 22nd is Bilbo Baggins’ birthday. It’s a perfect day to highlight hobbits with a grand Chartbombing celebration of my newest CD Don’t Go Drinking With Hobbits.
Here’s what’s gonna happen. We’re gonna top the charts on Amazon and iTunes. All it will take is a 99c contribution. In exchange, you’re gonna get a free unreleased Hobbit single called “The Smial or the Tree”. It’s parody of “Orange and the Green” written by Nancy Flynn. It’s HI-LARIOUS! The song that will top the charts is the title track of the album–“Don’t Go Drinking With Hobbits”.
Now I know some of you already own the album. That’s why I’m gonna give you a free unreleased single for your generosity. Just spend 99c. That’s it!
Full detail at http://marcgunn.com/drinkingwithhobbits/
Here’s How It Works
- You sign up on the right hand side of Marc Gunn Drinking with Hobbits page.
- On Saturday, September 22 at noon Central Standard Time, you buy the single “Don’t Go Drinking With Hobbits” from either iTunes or Amazon (or both if you’re feeling generous).
- You can give the song as a gift. You can also buy it multiple times for multiple friends.
- If enough of us do this in one day, we’ll push that song into the Daily Top 10 Chart, which hopefully will keep it in the top ten for a while.
- Best of all, we’ll also give Peter Jackson a little bit of extra promotion for The Hobbit movie in December.